Arquivo do Fórum Nintendo Blast

Olá visitante/usuário! Nós estamos em processo de migração e deixaremos este Fórum em breve.

A migração é para termos mais liberdade e para podermos ter um Fórum melhor! Se você ainda não é cadastrado neste Fórum e nem no novo, clique aqui e cadastre-se já no Novo Fórum!

Se você já possui uma conta aqui, clique aqui e saiba como migrar para o Novo Fórum Nintendo Blast!

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Olá visitante/usuário! Nós estamos em processo de migração e deixaremos este Fórum em breve.

A migração é para termos mais liberdade e para podermos ter um Fórum melhor! Se você ainda não é cadastrado neste Fórum e nem no novo, clique aqui e cadastre-se já no Novo Fórum!

Se você já possui uma conta aqui, clique aqui e saiba como migrar para o Novo Fórum Nintendo Blast!

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

+4
drdreh
Jamian
crfleo
Mario Silva
8 participantes

WiiU não atualiza

Raul_F.A.N
    Raul_F.A.N
    Membro Nv.20
    Membro Nv.20

Karma Karma : 21
    Posts Posts : 220

WiiU não atualiza - Página 4 Empty Re: WiiU não atualiza

Mensagem por Raul_F.A.N Seg 02 Dez 2013, 19:17

Ainda tô na esperar do jogo, não chegou ainda por problema com a transportadora interessante quando acontece uma m... parece que vem mais ainda, mas um dia chega que eu sei.
    drdreh
    drdreh
    Membro Nv.14
    Membro Nv.14

Karma Karma : 28
    Posts Posts : 168

Mensagem por drdreh Qua 04 Dez 2013, 11:55

Encontrei isso....

IF YOUR UPDATES FAIL DURING INSTALL (NOT DOWNLOADING) THEN JUMP STRAIGHT TO SOLUTION #6 & #7!

Solution #1 
    As soon as the error occurs just reset the Wii U and try again, repeat and you may get a successful install.

Solution #2 
    If your Wii U's IP address has any port forwarding rules or is on DMZ then remove all rules and try the update.

Solution #3 
    Simply restart internet modem and router for 30-45 seconds and try the update again.

Solution #4 (I recommend NOT doing this!)
    Reformat the Wii U's HDD and start from scratch, I do NOT recommend this solution until you tried all the others. THIS IS LIKELY NOT CAUSING YOUR ISSUES! THIS WILL NOT FIX IOS36!

Solution #5 
    The issue may be a DNS problem, use this DNS by going to settings and change internet connection settings to "Don't Obtain DNS" and enter this:
    Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8 - On the Wii U it will look like this 008.008.008.008
    Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4 - On the Wii U it will look like this 008.008.004.004

Solution #6 (Possible Fix for some!)
    If none of these work try a different modem or router if possible, let me explain: I have a D-Link & Verizon FIOS router that I was trying to run the Wii U 4.0 system update on with no success and receiving the 162-0002 error while the update was installing. The update would stop on 32-69% and reboot my Wii U and the update must be downloaded all over again only to fail. After trying both the Verizon & D-Link router with all of these solutions above, I packed up myWii U and went to my brothers house where he has Comcast cable internet & a gaming Netgear router. I changed my Wii U's internet settings to auto-obtain both IP & DNS and started the download, then the install finished perfectly with no issues. Nintendo may tell you to send it in or that cIOS or the Homebrew channel has destroyed your Wii U, that is not the case! The 162-0002 error is the download is simply corrupting during the downloading process and unable to install at that section of that data.

Solution #7 (If none of the other solutions fixed the problem this one should) Thanks to f7_key.
    Method 1- Simply delete IOS259/IOS250/IOS251 (using anytitle deleter) and install IOS36-64-v3864.wad (Google the exact version and download/install).

Method 2 (If Method 1 Doesn't Work)- Delete and reinstall IOS249/IOS250/IOS251 and leave IOS36 ED_ID & ED_Version unpatched. This fix was done by Pimp My Wii 3.02 so I recommend using it to do this.
    Raul_F.A.N
    Raul_F.A.N
    Membro Nv.20
    Membro Nv.20

Mensagem por Raul_F.A.N Qua 04 Dez 2013, 18:57

drdreh escreveu:Encontrei isso....

IF YOUR UPDATES FAIL DURING INSTALL (NOT DOWNLOADING) THEN JUMP STRAIGHT TO SOLUTION #6 & #7!

Solution #1 
    As soon as the error occurs just reset the Wii U and try again, repeat and you may get a successful install.

Solution #2 
    If your Wii U's IP address has any port forwarding rules or is on DMZ then remove all rules and try the update.

Solution #3 
    Simply restart internet modem and router for 30-45 seconds and try the update again.

Solution #4 (I recommend NOT doing this!)
    Reformat the Wii U's HDD and start from scratch, I do NOT recommend this solution until you tried all the others. THIS IS LIKELY NOT CAUSING YOUR ISSUES! THIS WILL NOT FIX IOS36!

Solution #5 
    The issue may be a DNS problem, use this DNS by going to settings and change internet connection settings to "Don't Obtain DNS" and enter this:
    Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8 - On the Wii U it will look like this 008.008.008.008
    Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4 - On the Wii U it will look like this 008.008.004.004

Solution #6 (Possible Fix for some!)
    If none of these work try a different modem or router if possible, let me explain: I have a D-Link & Verizon FIOS router that I was trying to run the Wii U 4.0 system update on with no success and receiving the 162-0002 error while the update was installing. The update would stop on 32-69% and reboot my Wii U and the update must be downloaded all over again only to fail. After trying both the Verizon & D-Link router with all of these solutions above, I packed up myWii U and went to my brothers house where he has Comcast cable internet & a gaming Netgear router. I changed my Wii U's internet settings to auto-obtain both IP & DNS and started the download, then the install finished perfectly with no issues. Nintendo may tell you to send it in or that cIOS or the Homebrew channel has destroyed your Wii U, that is not the case! The 162-0002 error is the download is simply corrupting during the downloading process and unable to install at that section of that data.

Solution #7 (If none of the other solutions fixed the problem this one should) Thanks to f7_key.
    Method 1- Simply delete IOS259/IOS250/IOS251 (using anytitle deleter) and install IOS36-64-v3864.wad (Google the exact version and download/install).

Method 2 (If Method 1 Doesn't Work)- Delete and reinstall IOS249/IOS250/IOS251 and leave IOS36 ED_ID & ED_Version unpatched. This fix was done by Pimp My Wii 3.02 so I recommend using it to do this.
    Valeu amigo mas não deu certo nenhuma das soluções simplesmente minha vWii está morta fica só na tela preta não funciona nada, creio que no caso de usuário do GbaTemp a vWii dele ainda funcionava.
    Raul_F.A.N
    Raul_F.A.N
    Membro Nv.20
    Membro Nv.20

Mensagem por Raul_F.A.N Qua 18 Dez 2013, 14:11

Aê galera comprei o Mario 3D World, mas não atualizou infelizmente vou ter que comprar outro Wii U.Obrigado pela força até.
    Jhouuwz
    Jhouuwz
    Membro Nv.6
    Membro Nv.6

Karma Karma : 9
    Posts Posts : 80

Mensagem por Jhouuwz Qui 19 Dez 2013, 02:14

Nossa Sad  ,acompanhei o caso até agora, pensei que ia dar certo , k boa sorte :<
    Fabbrini20
    Fabbrini20
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1260
    Posts Posts : 8909

Mensagem por Fabbrini20 Qui 19 Dez 2013, 04:27

Parece que o caso teve um fim... Tava torcendo por você colega. =/

Enfim, bloqueando, por já termos o caso encerrado. Qualquer coisa, me envie MP.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Dom 19 maio 2024, 02:36