Arquivo do Fórum Nintendo Blast

Olá visitante/usuário! Nós estamos em processo de migração e deixaremos este Fórum em breve.

A migração é para termos mais liberdade e para podermos ter um Fórum melhor! Se você ainda não é cadastrado neste Fórum e nem no novo, clique aqui e cadastre-se já no Novo Fórum!

Se você já possui uma conta aqui, clique aqui e saiba como migrar para o Novo Fórum Nintendo Blast!

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Olá visitante/usuário! Nós estamos em processo de migração e deixaremos este Fórum em breve.

A migração é para termos mais liberdade e para podermos ter um Fórum melhor! Se você ainda não é cadastrado neste Fórum e nem no novo, clique aqui e cadastre-se já no Novo Fórum!

Se você já possui uma conta aqui, clique aqui e saiba como migrar para o Novo Fórum Nintendo Blast!

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

+81
Noctis
ImTatu
baka.san
diegoedson.santos
Nyails
Fujoxas
Quecky13
Qdiz
The Minish
Zica_tva
Yagosbl
Íkarus
Ed Kira
Thayllan
resh
Hentz
JonathanAlis
Lucash
thi-bone
ShadowHider9
PhanterGun
Healingsong
Tadeu
KSPS
Kiryu
vinnybass
Angel Kenede
Monagma
patrisamurrot
Juan
SlashCross
ReeMolga
Furry Heterophobia
YamiEx
Jessien
Xicrets
Alderweireld
Diego Nucci
NPower
HickTroll
Archie
ZoruaLink
lucjapa
¿Pedro?
Weber
Shiny
Wellingtonjp
mustacheman
Lucasmon
pdr29
danilo1112
Zerok
Asfery
Schweppes
Crono
skybite
Paulo Yamato
Alejandro_
Andy
GraveWalker
Gabriel 88
romerpitz
seraphyroth
Morgan1000
Wind Ice
Rodrigo stark
vitoria-xy
Victor S@nji
Geu
nexard
Herbizarre
Linkdb
Mylla1000
DiogoSobral
DarkFlame
Lord_Kr0nn
TheJaguarB
MrC
Super Mario Fan
Moises_A7X
LegionTwo
85 participantes

[Discussão] Pokémon X/Y

Qdiz
    Qdiz
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1069
    Posts Posts : 3589

[Discussão] Pokémon X/Y - Página 33 Empty Re: [Discussão] Pokémon X/Y

Mensagem por Qdiz Sáb 28 Set 2013, 21:44

Yagosbl escreveu:[Discussão] Pokémon X/Y - Página 33 J0r7HSX2YnGPesgnCuA3x2GBMxaUskQKwfmDwYzBSVs
    mais um fake fresquinho
    Aquela imagem la atras é de um fake Mega Banette q fizeram faz tempo

edit: yago, não precisa imagina, eu te mostro como é -q

[Discussão] Pokémon X/Y - Página 33 Mega_banette_by_dragonith-d6k3koy
    Yagosbl
    Yagosbl
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 560
    Posts Posts : 2545

Mensagem por Yagosbl Sáb 28 Set 2013, 21:51

Quediz escreveu:
    Yagosbl escreveu:[Discussão] Pokémon X/Y - Página 33 J0r7HSX2YnGPesgnCuA3x2GBMxaUskQKwfmDwYzBSVs
    mais um fake fresquinho
    Aquela imagem la atras é de um fake Mega Banette q fizeram faz tempo

edit: yago, não precisa imagina, eu te mostro como é -q

[Discussão] Pokémon X/Y - Página 33 Mega_banette_by_dragonith-d6k3koy
    jesus amado....

galera, só pra informar que esses rumores:

• I don't want to spoil the New Pokemon, but I power-leveled Chespin to its final form and I can confirm it is indeed Grass/Dark. It is a 
    • I don't want to spoil the New Pokemon, but I power-leveled Chespin to its final form and I can confirm it is indeed Grass/Dark. It is a seriously powerful looking Pokemon, reminds me of Golbez from FFIV, but its 'Dex Entry mentions how it's frightening appearance scares others despite being extremely friendly, so it seems that it's an "ironic" Dark Pokemon like Absol that's just misunderstood. Two early game Pokemon I've come across is a Bug/Water Spider with a giant eye and a single tear drooping from it, with its little feet resembling eyelashes, and a Normal/Fighting Koala with ears shaped like hands, which I can confirm is indeed the one seen in the trailer in the Daycare Center. I've also ran into what appears to be pre-evolutions of Noivern and "Orotto".
    • There are truly a lot of Pokemon in this game, and going back through routes I've found myself running into different ones every-time I went through them it seemed. I've seen around 200 Pokemon and I only got to the Fifth Gym. The only Mega Pokemon I've encountered though is Mega Blaziken and Mega Mewtwo (Y) in a cutscene near the beginning, and Mega Mienshao which Korrina uses when you battle her. In the PokeDex though I've noticed certain Pokemon have an empty circular slot next to their name, and Mienshao has a colorful orb in the slot which clicking on allows me to view Mega Mienshao. Raichu, Golduck, Jynx, Octillery, Manetric, and Lopunny are all Pokemon I've encountered and see this slot, so I assume they have Mega Evolutions.
    • Day and Night work differently, it's a lot like 3D Zelda now in that the time isn't based on your clock, but instead passes as you walk around. It's about ten minutes of day, ten minutes of night I timed, with it gradually darkening/brightening up, you can even see the sun set in some locations. Time doesn't seem to elapse while in battle or Pokemon-Amie. If you sit on benches, time seems to pass faster. The game begins during the Day, and the time didn't change for me during the first part of the game. There are also beds you can sleep in to make it day or night. Seasons seem to be gone, but on one route it began to rain, and on another route during the early morning there was a thick fog effect (but it didn't effect battle like in Gen IV).
    • When you visit the Breeding Center the first time, you get an egg that hatched into a Smoochum for me. You can interact with eggs in Pokemon-Amie and poke them...I'm not sure if this sped up the hatching process or anything, but it didn't take long for it to hatch. I haven't bred any Pokemon, but talking to the NPCs it seems they can hold up to 2 Pokemon still, and also it seems you can now instruct them to prevent your Daycare Pokemon from learning new moves. There's also an "Egg Basket", and it seems they'll hold up to six eggs for you until you come and pick them up so you don't need to keep checking with the Daycare Man. It seems the eggs in the Egg Basket also incubate, but at a slower pace, according to the NPC who was near it.
    • So far I've ridden on Rhyhorn, Gogoat (you don't get to control it), Skiddo (it's near the Daycare Center so it's useful for hatching eggs), and a Lapras, which just ferried me to an island in a cut-scene.
    • Sky Battles are pretty much just like normal battles, except sometimes "random" events happen, such as a powerful duststorm blows through which decreases both sides' accuracy, or the wind picks up which boosts both sides' attack. Horde Battles are pretty easy and a bit boring, the Pokemon A.I. seems worse than usual and sometimes the extra members don't attack and instead skip their turn. You can only catch the last Pokemon standing.
    • Trainers seem to be overall smarter, I've seen them use combos like Defense Curl + Roll Out with a Geodude, use Hold Items, and one of them even Baton Passed his Pokemon.
    • The game is way bigger than the overworld map lets on, routes have a lot of little branching paths and the towns are big with lots of little things to do. In Lumiose a girl asked me to bring her a Pokemon with Water Gun to water her flowers for her, when I did this, she rewarded me with a floral-patterned shirt I could dress up in.
       eriously powerful looking Pokemon, reminds me of Golbez from FFIV, but its 'Dex Entry mentions how it's frightening appearance scares others despite being extremely friendly, so it seems that it's an "ironic" Dark Pokemon like Absol that's just misunderstood. Two early game Pokemon I've come across is a Bug/Water Spider with a giant eye and a single tear drooping from it, with its little feet resembling eyelashes, and a Normal/Fighting Koala with ears shaped like hands, which I can confirm is indeed the one seen in the trailer in the Daycare Center. I've also ran into what appears to be pre-evolutions of Noivern and "Orotto".
    • There are truly a lot of Pokemon in this game, and going back through routes I've found myself running into different ones every-time I went through them it seemed. I've seen around 200 Pokemon and I only got to the Fifth Gym. The only Mega Pokemon I've encountered though is Mega Blaziken and Mega Mewtwo (Y) in a cutscene near the beginning, and Mega Mienshao which Korrina uses when you battle her. In the PokeDex though I've noticed certain Pokemon have an empty circular slot next to their name, and Mienshao has a colorful orb in the slot which clicking on allows me to view Mega Mienshao. Raichu, Golduck, Jynx, Octillery, Manetric, and Lopunny are all Pokemon I've encountered and see this slot, so I assume they have Mega Evolutions.
    • Day and Night work differently, it's a lot like 3D Zelda now in that the time isn't based on your clock, but instead passes as you walk around. It's about ten minutes of day, ten minutes of night I timed, with it gradually darkening/brightening up, you can even see the sun set in some locations. Time doesn't seem to elapse while in battle or Pokemon-Amie. If you sit on benches, time seems to pass faster. The game begins during the Day, and the time didn't change for me during the first part of the game. There are also beds you can sleep in to make it day or night. Seasons seem to be gone, but on one route it began to rain, and on another route during the early morning there was a thick fog effect (but it didn't effect battle like in Gen IV).
    • When you visit the Breeding Center the first time, you get an egg that hatched into a Smoochum for me. You can interact with eggs in Pokemon-Amie and poke them...I'm not sure if this sped up the hatching process or anything, but it didn't take long for it to hatch. I haven't bred any Pokemon, but talking to the NPCs it seems they can hold up to 2 Pokemon still, and also it seems you can now instruct them to prevent your Daycare Pokemon from learning new moves. There's also an "Egg Basket", and it seems they'll hold up to six eggs for you until you come and pick them up so you don't need to keep checking with the Daycare Man. It seems the eggs in the Egg Basket also incubate, but at a slower pace, according to the NPC who was near it.
    • So far I've ridden on Rhyhorn, Gogoat (you don't get to control it), Skiddo (it's near the Daycare Center so it's useful for hatching eggs), and a Lapras, which just ferried me to an island in a cut-scene.
    • Sky Battles are pretty much just like normal battles, except sometimes "random" events happen, such as a powerful duststorm blows through which decreases both sides' accuracy, or the wind picks up which boosts both sides' attack. Horde Battles are pretty easy and a bit boring, the Pokemon A.I. seems worse than usual and sometimes the extra members don't attack and instead skip their turn. You can only catch the last Pokemon standing.
    • Trainers seem to be overall smarter, I've seen them use combos like Defense Curl + Roll Out with a Geodude, use Hold Items, and one of them even Baton Passed his Pokemon.
    • The game is way bigger than the overworld map lets on, routes have a lot of little branching paths and the towns are big with lots of little things to do. In Lumiose a girl asked me to bring her a Pokemon with Water Gun to water her flowers for her, when I did this, she rewarded me with a floral-patterned shirt I could dress up in.

Foram confirmados como fake
    Archie
    Archie
    Veterano Nv.35
    Veterano Nv.35

Karma Karma : 572
    Posts Posts : 1256

Mensagem por Archie Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:30

Victor S@nji escreveu:Fennekin:

Normal : Parece inspirado em cachoro
    Primeira Evolução : Parece um rato de pé
    Última Evolução : Parece inspirado em lobo
    O Fennekin é claramente inspirado em uma raposa do deserto chamada Feneco (Fennec Fox). Aqui:
    Schweppes
    Schweppes
    Citrus
    Citrus

Karma Karma : 2004
    Posts Posts : 6427

Mensagem por Schweppes Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:34

QUERO UM FENECO
    Nyails
    Nyails
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1140
    Posts Posts : 3456

Mensagem por Nyails Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:36

Schweppes escreveu:QUERO UM FENECO
    EU QUERO MAIS, SAI
    RAPOSAS, VERMELHAS OU FENECOS, SÃO ADORÁVEIS E EU QUERIA TER COMO ANIMAL DE ESTIMAÇÃO ;-;
    Furry Heterophobia
    Furry Heterophobia
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1072
    Posts Posts : 3308

Mensagem por Furry Heterophobia Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:37

Eu quero uma Lontra, e um casal de Ferrets. Todos queremos um Mascote exótico.
    NPower
    NPower
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1214
    Posts Posts : 2644

Mensagem por NPower Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:37

Vou ter um feneco e chamar ele de Fennekin.
    Vou pintar ele de laranja e vermelho
    e vou fazer ele matar esquilos na rua até virar um Braixen

Mairon1 
    Furry Heterophobia
    Furry Heterophobia
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Mensagem por Furry Heterophobia Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:45

NPower~~ escreveu:Vou ter um feneco e chamar ele de Fennekin.
    Vou pintar ele de laranja e vermelho
    e vou fazer ele matar esquilos na rua até virar um Braixen

Mairon1 
    Ai ele seria tirado de teus cuidados pela Team PETA, yeah...
    Archie
    Archie
    Veterano Nv.35
    Veterano Nv.35

Karma Karma : 572
    Posts Posts : 1256

Mensagem por Archie Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:48

Todos nós queremos.

Infelizmente ele ainda é um animal selvagem que não foi completamente domesticado e só pode ser adotado nos EUA, Canadá e Japão. Nos EUA alguns estados permitem e outros não. Ainda assim não é fácil conseguir uma autorização para cuidar de um. São animais extremamente ativos com bastante energia e podem desgastar o dono que for inexperiente. Ainda assim são muito amigáveis e se dão muito bem com pessoas e outros animais.
    Qdiz
    Qdiz
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Mensagem por Qdiz Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:50

Artcalumby escreveu:
    Todos nós queremos.
    Todos não Rá 

Cara, to tão ansioso pelo pokemon xy, queria q ja tivesse sido lançado OkaySad 
    NPower
    NPower
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1214
    Posts Posts : 2644

Mensagem por NPower Sáb 28 Set 2013, 22:54

@Off:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA QUE FOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Healingsong
    Healingsong
    Veterano Nv.35
    Veterano Nv.35

Karma Karma : 558
    Posts Posts : 1327

Mensagem por Healingsong Sáb 28 Set 2013, 23:26

MEU DEUS QUE COISA MAIS LINDA. DA PARA ADESTRAR?  ou a criação de Fenecos é proibida?
    Furry Heterophobia
    Furry Heterophobia
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Mensagem por Furry Heterophobia Sáb 28 Set 2013, 23:30

Healingsong escreveu:MEU DEUS QUE COISA MAIS LINDA. DA PARA ADESTRAR?  ou a criação de Fenecos é proibida?
    No brasil Tudo é proibido, exceto ter um cachorro/Passaro/Gato.
    se eu Pudesse compraria na Venezuela um Casal de Ferrets e os traria para cá, mas como o clima é Absurdo, tenho medo de que tenham o mesmo destino que minhas Chinchillas tiveram...
    ZoruaLink
    ZoruaLink
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 317
    Posts Posts : 1627

Mensagem por ZoruaLink Sáb 28 Set 2013, 23:31

seraphyroth escreveu:
    ZoruaLink escreveu:Galera não me deixem no vácuo Neutral
    tenta entrar em contato com a koopa troopa games(ela é está em Londrina Paraná). ele sempre tem bastante coisa e geralmente os jogos e consoles chegam bem rápido para eles.

Procura no face Koopa Troopa Games.

P.S. se não me falha a memória eles já possuem o Xbox one a um tempinho.
    Eu dei uma olhado no site e parece que nem o XL eles tem, que estranho.Sera que eu olhei a loja errada ?
    É essa:http://www.koopatroopa.com.br/  ?
    Jessien escreveu:
    seraphyroth escreveu:
    ZoruaLink escreveu:Galera não me deixem no vácuo Neutral
    tenta entrar em contato com a koopa troopa games(ela é está em Londrina Paraná). ele sempre tem bastante coisa e geralmente os jogos e consoles chegam bem rápido para eles.

Procura no face Koopa Troopa Games.

P.S. se não me falha a memória eles já possuem o Xbox one a um tempinho.
    ou com a iguana, eles até estão trazendo o wii u especial de zelda WW

mas se quiser MUITO essa versão, importe:
    http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Nintendo+3DS+XL+Pokemon+X+y,28zu0
    Eu dei uma olhada no IguanaMall tb,mas n achei.
    Eu não faço tanta questão não, mesmo achando muito bonito, achei que o efeito ''gloss''(eu nao sei realmente como chamar aquilo), que o cara falou deixou meio chamativo, mas ainda assim achei bonito,o que acham ?
    @Off:
    Eu nem sabia que tinha como importar pela GameStop para o Brasil, será que é vantajoso importar coisas de lá ?
    PS:Não estou querendo desviar o assunto do tópico de forma alguma.
    Qdiz
    Qdiz
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Mensagem por Qdiz Sáb 28 Set 2013, 23:32

AAAAAAAAAAAA NÂO, VAI PRA PQP, NÃO ACREDITO NISSO, o lançamento vai atrasar Tails Tails Tails Tails Tails 

http://shortme.us/news.php?url=Lan%C3%A7amento-de-Pok%C3%A9mon-X-e-Y-ir%C3%A1-atrasar-devido-a-falha-no-jogo-7166

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Dom 19 maio 2024, 02:12