Arquivo do Fórum Nintendo Blast

Olá visitante/usuário! Nós estamos em processo de migração e deixaremos este Fórum em breve.

A migração é para termos mais liberdade e para podermos ter um Fórum melhor! Se você ainda não é cadastrado neste Fórum e nem no novo, clique aqui e cadastre-se já no Novo Fórum!

Se você já possui uma conta aqui, clique aqui e saiba como migrar para o Novo Fórum Nintendo Blast!

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Olá visitante/usuário! Nós estamos em processo de migração e deixaremos este Fórum em breve.

A migração é para termos mais liberdade e para podermos ter um Fórum melhor! Se você ainda não é cadastrado neste Fórum e nem no novo, clique aqui e cadastre-se já no Novo Fórum!

Se você já possui uma conta aqui, clique aqui e saiba como migrar para o Novo Fórum Nintendo Blast!

Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

+71
Julio Cesar Madeira
Allusian
Reshay
E.R
Felipe_Vieir4
Huligi
TextoJr.
Sitisvil
ExtremeZelda
Zerok
mendingo
Isaque Nilton
heberthferes
Wind Ice
Lucky Ward
Shaya
Sero
Furry Heterophobia
frederico.p.antunes
King
LinQuin
twelington
Yago Aloisio
moon.sarito1
Shiny
Jefferson Santos
Nujaka Knight
Felipe Fabricio
Cyber Archer
J.Biermann
BlackEyd
NPower
Simplesmente Gian
Lucasmon
Sheik
Edu Lara
alanzanella
Chazzy
Galcazara
Sanksuel
Ismatash
EtheusM
lucker
vagner.gomes.146
fernandomfrs
VBB
pvgm91
Ulukai
anunakin
Kantus88
André Carboni
JonathanAlis
Decidério
Marcio1000
Nan Gamer
AlienZ
Robert Prado
djcaetano
justiceiro
Lucas_XY
Zuado Pela Vida
ari789
Alejandro_
Shenu
Wolflink
vits
Brake
Crash10
Skywalker
Math_Geek
KSPS
75 participantes

[Rumores] Nintendo NX

justiceiro
    justiceiro
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1071
    Posts Posts : 1801

[Rumores] Nintendo NX - Página 22 Empty Re: [Rumores] Nintendo NX

Mensagem por justiceiro Qua 30 Mar 2016, 00:16

Outra semana, outro rumor:
    [Rumores] Nintendo NX - Página 22 IndieGamerChick
    Mais poderoso que a geração atual, tecnicamente, fácil de desenvolver, várias formas de controlar, e boa notícia pro indies.
    Allusian
    Allusian
    Cuzão Blasfemador
    Cuzão Blasfemador

Karma Karma : 615
    Posts Posts : 915

Mensagem por Allusian Qua 30 Mar 2016, 00:21

Tem que botar o pau na mesa e mostrar, senão até eu saio falando que tenho kit de dev. Só acredito nesse "horsepower" quando a Nintendo mostrar mesmo.
    Math_Geek
    Math_Geek
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 3270
    Posts Posts : 8349

Mensagem por Math_Geek Qua 30 Mar 2016, 00:32

Não duvido da capacidade, mas não acho que vá ser um dos mais potentes da geração seguinte. Wii U era mais potente que PS3 e XBOX 360, mas não bate no PS4 e XBONE
    Nujaka Knight
    Nujaka Knight
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 712
    Posts Posts : 3902

Mensagem por Nujaka Knight Qua 30 Mar 2016, 00:35

[Rumores] Nintendo NX - Página 22 Rambo%20original

Ficaria impressionado se a Nintendo investir pesado na potência do NX, e menos em acessórios. Se bem q a Nintendo tem a questão da inovação, que é boa.... em parte.
    JonathanAlis
    JonathanAlis
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1336
    Posts Posts : 2517

Mensagem por JonathanAlis Qui 31 Mar 2016, 12:18

Dando uma resumida: mas poderoso q o ps4, 12gb de ram, não x86, sem retrocompatibilidade com wii U e 3ds, tradicional e fácil de desenvolver, conecta com androids, iOS, etc. Veio de um desenvolvedor de um RPG que já saiu pra ps4 e one e vai sair em dezembro pra NX.

Tirei daqui: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=215224&page=5#6

-Dev in question will have his game out in December-seems to be a port, it's already out already, an RPG

-I posted a rumour a while back and someone asked him about it, he said-"A lot seems to be right mixed up with some very obvious bullshit to throw people off, I imagine. I can tell you this, the name is not what that post says it is."

-It's a more traditional console, no 'new' way to play. His devkit comes with a standard controller and a a controller with a screen(screen is capacitive)-he describes it as -"The touch screen one is a bit harder to describe- imagine, like, a Wii U Pro, but stretched, and with a small screen embedded in the middle".

-Nintendo is pushing online more than before

-It's not x86, porting could be difficult, but it is easy to develop for, no obvious bottlenecks.

- "there is no single metric where the console is weaker than the PS4. At worst it matches it. Development is extremely easy,"

-There are scrolling buttons-the L and R buttons(are clickable, can be depressed). The triggers are analog

-Knows nothing about the handheld. He speculates Nintendo might have some AR gimmicks, but not the central point of the console he thinks.

-Says the controller with the screen doesn't seem to be as expensive as the WIi U controller, no guidelines for remote play. He speculates they could sell it as two SKUs, one with the screen and one without. He thinks embedded remote play could be the selling point of the former.

-Nintendo plans a Q2 reveal of the console, he's been told to have a trailer and demo build ready, to be deployed at a short notice anytime starting April. -I'm guessing April Direct and Nintendo Treehouse intervies and demos maybe?-

-Specs wise
    "It is more powerful than the PS4 by any sensible metric. Overall, it is at least slightly more powerful
    12GB on ours. A substantial portion may not be available to games (we can only go as high as 6GB right now)
    1TB embedded HDD, pretty sure this is not the case for the consumer version, though
    I'll tell you it's not x86 (but you can probably guess what it is)"

-It aims for connectivity with mobile devices

-About Online
    "The online is definitely far better this time around. In general, it seems like we can 'plug in' (so to speak) loads of online features into our games without having to worrying about whether the backend even supports them, that we never could on Nintendo systems before. There's not much online functionality in our game, but even basic features that were missing before are present here."
    "From a features perspective, however, I can confirm they are on par with the competition this time =)"

-This post seems to be accurate to him
    https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4c1ji6/before_april_fools_rolls_around_i_want_to_clear/

-You are extremely unlikely to get any photo leaks before the NX is announced officially by Nintendo. The studios (that I know of) that are building / porting to NX only have access to software. Some of these are not particularly small studios either.
    Based on the length of development cycles / porting time - if the NX launches this year, then most third party games will not be available until early - mid 2017. Software / frameworks are great to get a head start, but they won't even consider finalizing a game until it's been fully tested on hardware.
    Developers who claim to have signed an NDA with Nintendo are most probably lying. The studio will be under NDA with Nintendo and the developers/designers will be under some form of NDA from their studio (not Nintendo). The only exception would be small indie developers and it's very unlikely Nintendo would provide them with a development kit until after the reveal.
    NX games will be able to share information across multiple devices. I am not 100% sure what type of information this will be, but the functionality is (apparently) available to third party developers.

-On the OS
    "The OS seems to be fully accessible while the game is running. I can confirm that multitasking is a thing. The devkit can interact with Android and iOS tablets and phones, as well as PCs and Macs (I specifically tested for a Mac). From what I have been able to gather- and this part is strictly speculation- I think that the console will be able to construct a full profile for you by having you just pair up with a smartphone or tablet or PC, without you having to set one up."
    "You can do this with games, although obviously, you need to have the other device programmed to be able to communicate with the console. In simple terms, games with smartphone apps will be able to instantly connect with their apps on phones or tablets, without nonsensical logins and pairings and synchronizations, and what not."
    It resembles Android the most, a very bloated OS, in its current form. OS reserves 6GB, seems to run mostly fine.

-On the console and its relation to its other versions and other console hardware
    "I think this version of the game is definitive, at least on consoles. It looks the best, performs the best, and has extra content included."
    "It is a powerful, flexible traditional console, with very minor gimmicks that don't get in the way. Very unlike Nintendo, at least the Nintendo of the last 15 years."
    :Uh, I'll make this my last answer for now: if the PS4.5 is real, I think it and the NX should be reasonably matched."

Keep in mind however, his game is a port and is already out on PS4 and XBO, and he likely has not had hands on the PS4.5.

-The EXT port interests him, has no idea what it is for, Nintendo is mum on it-it reminds him of the port on the bottom of a GC-. He has never worked on Nintendo console before.

-Disc is 25GB, dual layered discs are specified in the documentation

-Has HDMI 2.0a, USB 3.0, SD card slots and a LAN port, well his devkit has one anyway, but he doesn't think it will be on the final console.

-No backwards compatibility with Wii U or 3DS hardware

-"It is not a true hybrid. Looking into it, a lot of Geno's information seems to be false. As for whether or not this will be a flop- I can't predict that. I think it should do well. It is a well designed, good console, powerful, and Nintendo's third party outreach seems to be better this time around. I guess as long as Nintendo markets it well, it should do better than Wii U or Gamecube."

-His game has been in development since October, the first couple of months were on a software kit.

-He thinks the price will come in at $399, he thinks $250 seems unlikely, $300 maybe more likely.

-Maybe no OS level achievements? Interactive achievements are a thing, more like challenges or missions, but his dev team are implementing them as achievements.

-He says the name is 'marketable', says the Wii U was a terrible name.

Yah that's it. Like my previous post with that leaker, take with a mount fuji of salt. Keep in mind too he also says some things are wrong about the other guy's stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoNX/comments/4cnkr8/i_am_a_developer_working_on_an_rpg_for_the_nx_ask/?sort=confidence

------------------------
    Qual seria esse jogo? the witcher?
    Se não x86, continuariam eles com o powerPC(como wii U, x360), ou iriam pra ARM(nvidia shield console)?
    Rumor bem interessante.
    justiceiro
    justiceiro
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Mensagem por justiceiro Qui 31 Mar 2016, 12:51

Pra mim, o cara saber o nome é um grande indicativo de ser falso. Não acho que a nintendo revelaria o nome tão cedo, o nome do Xbox one só foi descoberto quando ele foi lançado. Essa eu não engulo.
    JonathanAlis
    JonathanAlis
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Mensagem por JonathanAlis Qui 31 Mar 2016, 16:42

pelo menos bate com os rumores do indie game chick...
    ExtremeZelda
    ExtremeZelda
    Hero Style
    Hero Style

Karma Karma : 1874
    Posts Posts : 4246

Mensagem por ExtremeZelda Qui 31 Mar 2016, 16:57

JonathanAlis escreveu:Se não x86, continuariam eles com o powerPC(como wii U, x360), ou iriam pra ARM(nvidia shield console)?
    Segundo o rumor, ele não é retrocompatível com Wii U, logo, não seria PowerPC, porque se não seria retrocompatível, então só sobraria ARM ou algo completamente inédito.
    Mas rumor é rumor, não boto fé até sair informação da própria Nintendo. :v
    vits
    vits
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 2542
    Posts Posts : 4922

Mensagem por vits Qui 31 Mar 2016, 18:07

Eu estava até acreditando, mas ai surgiu um 1TB HDD e voltei pra realidade. Razz
    JonathanAlis
    JonathanAlis
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Mensagem por JonathanAlis Qui 31 Mar 2016, 20:40

ExtremeZelda escreveu:
    JonathanAlis escreveu:Se não x86, continuariam eles com o powerPC(como wii U, x360), ou iriam pra ARM(nvidia shield console)?
    Segundo o rumor, ele não é retrocompatível com Wii U, logo, não seria PowerPC, porque se não seria retrocompatível, então só sobraria ARM ou algo completamente inédito.
    Mas rumor é rumor, não boto fé até sair informação da própria Nintendo. :v
    Bem, o 3DS é ARM, então tbm poderíamos descartar o ARM tbm?
    Bem, sei lá. Fizeram mó gambiarra pra ter a retrocompatibilidade com o wii no wii U, mesmo ambos sendo powerPC. Acho que não é tão simples assim.

Sei que é rumor, e que só a informação da nintendo é confiável, mas po, esse é um tópico sobre especulações.
    O mundo das suposições, das ideias, força nossa inteligência imaginativa, e é divertido. Me amarro nisso, vou até sentir falta quando sairem as informações reais da nintendo.

vits escreveu:Eu estava até acreditando, mas ai surgiu um 1TB HDD e voltei pra realidade. Razz
    bem, a versão com 1 tera é a versão do devkit. ele descreveu como é o devkit q eles tem. Pode ser que o devkit seja bem diferente da versão final que vai ser comercializada pra nós. Pelo menos em questão de HD e outras coisas do tipo.
    Então por isso acho que não é esse ponto que descrebilizaria o rumor.

O ponto mais fora pra mim é o controle opcional com tela 1080p e ser mais barato q o gamepad...
    Se bem que tem muita especulação do próprio cara, coisas que ele só imagina, dado o que ele tem acesso(caso ele não esteja mentindo mesmo sobre o que ele tem acesso, rsrsrs), então sei lá.
    Alejandro_
    Alejandro_
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1404
    Posts Posts : 3901

Mensagem por Alejandro_ Seg 18 Abr 2016, 12:58

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/18/nintendo-supplemental-computing-devices-patent-cleared/

Parece que veremos algo como um sistema de armazenamento em Cloud no NX.
    (E olha só, essa notícia é um fato, então tem mais chances de vermos esse sistema de Cloud no NX do que qualquer outra coisa apresentada nesse tópico)
    ari789
    ari789
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Karma Karma : 1975
    Posts Posts : 6452

Mensagem por ari789 Ter 19 Abr 2016, 02:42

Isso de Hardware de peso me anime e me dar medo... afinal é bom ter gráficos incriveis, mas quanto que vai custar essa bagaça ?
    justiceiro
    justiceiro
    Veterano Nv.MÁX
    Veterano Nv.MÁX

Mensagem por justiceiro Ter 19 Abr 2016, 14:47

Os rumores mais recente agora dizem que um port de jogos como smash bros estão em desenvolvimento,e mario maker e splatoon também estão sendo considerados.
    André Carboni
    André Carboni
    Membro Nv.7
    Membro Nv.7

Karma Karma : 34
    Posts Posts : 90

Mensagem por André Carboni Ter 19 Abr 2016, 14:54

splatton vale a pena se tiver cross multyplayer.

chuto 400 dolares no console
    Sitisvil
    Sitisvil
    Membro Nv.25
    Membro Nv.25

Karma Karma : 138
    Posts Posts : 278

Mensagem por Sitisvil Ter 19 Abr 2016, 16:02

Pior se vim mais fraco que NeoPs4 ou Ps4k (se for real). A história do WiiU iria se repetir.

Conteúdo patrocinado

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Data/hora atual: Sex 19 Abr 2024, 15:12